Friday, September 9, 2011

Kate Winslet Hates Doing Nude Scenes


Actress Kate Winslet just despises doing nude scenes in her movies and had some very interesting comments to share. Check it out here!

The Oscar-winning actress, who appeared completely naked in “Titanic” and “Mildred Pierce”, thinks stripping down in front of the camera is “profoundly bizarre” and an “unethical” thing to do.

Kate stated, “I hate it! Listen, make no mistake, I just get on it. I just go in and say ‘Oh f**k, let’s do it,’ and boom!

“If you complain about it or procrastinate it’s not going to go away. It’s a profoundly bizarre thing to do.”

“As actors you talk about it all the time. You can literally be tangled in sheets, and you turn to the other actor and say, ‘What the f**k are we doing?’ ‘Dear Mum, at work today I had so-and-so’s left nut sack pressed against my cheek’. It’s sort of unethical if you think about it in those terms.”

Winslet said she gets nervous when she takes on a new film role but hopes that feeling continues because the day she feels at ease will be the day she won’t even “f***ing bother”anymore.

The actress said to V magazine: “I hope I am shitting myself over the characters I play for the rest of my life, because the day I go, ‘Oh yeah, that’s going to be a piece of pie’, why f***ing bother? If you do that, you do not learn.”

“I hope I’m always learning something. So I won an Oscar. It’s amazing. I’ve got that for the rest of my life for a performance I am proud of. It nearly killed me. I am really proud of the film.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment